Neveen H. Kurtom, Esq.
Neveen Kurtom is the founder of The Law Office of Neveen H. Kurtom, LLC. She is an experienced litigator who handles clients in all aspects of family law matters, criminal matters, business litigation, and estate planning. She is dedicated to her clients and works tirelessly to achieve their desired outcome in their cases. Prior to owning her own firm, Neveen worked as a prosecutor in Prince George's County, Maryland where she handled hundreds of criminal cases. She also worked at a private firm in Montgomery County handling complex civil litigation matters.
Neveen believes each client and each case deserves time, attention, and an understanding of the unique case. She will zealously represent her clients in court during all stages of the litigation process.
Neveen was selected as as a Top Lawyer by SuperLawyers® in 2016, 2017, and 2018, and as SuperLawyers® Rising Star in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Neveen is a proud mom of three children. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, volunteering at the local schools and church, and spending time with her family.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP
- Howard County Bar Association, Member
- Prince George's County Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- MSBA Continuing Legal Education Committee, Member
- Howard County Inns of Courts, Member
- Governor’s Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs, Chair
- Howard County Commission For Women, Chair
- Maryland Lawyer Volunteer Service, Volunteer Attorney
- Court-Appointed Attorney in Guardianship Cases
- Court-Appointed Best Interest Attorney
- University of Baltimore School of Law- Juris Doctorate
- University of Maryland, College Park - Bachelor's of Arts
HONORS AND RECOGNITION
- Selected as a Superlawyer by SuperLawyers® Magazine, 2016-2018
- Named a Very Important Professional (VIP) Successful by 40 by The Daily Record, 2018
- Selected as a Top 40 Family Lawyer Under 40 by American Society of Legal Advocates, 2016
- Selected as a Rising Star by SuperLawyers® Magazine, 2013-2015
- Maryland State Bar Association Leadership Academy, Class of 2013
- Alpha Phi Sigma, Member
- Mediator certified per Maryland Rule 17-106
- Fluent spoken Arabic